Hello all,

I have been working in my spare time on creating a list of things you
"cannot" do per method in the api. Basically, I went back through many
questions from the dev group and see a lot of questions were basically the
result of people not knowing the "rules" of the API. So they would ask "Can
I do this?" ad someone would answer "No". So I devised a solution along the
lines of lists per method of things you cannot do. One example would be:

   -  You *cannot* modify the source parameter (i.e. from web) without
   registering your application in *Twitter oAuth*

It occurred to me results would be better if I created a simple system where
the community could go to a page and add "cannot" items to a list, per
method, and in the end Ryan and Alex would have nice additional content to
add, for both human reference and search.

Before I get too far along, I wanted to see if the community would
participate in this. i.e. would you actually take 10-15 minutes and add
items to a list of a method you know well. I know Alex has expressed
interest in these lists being developed, so its not going to be a wasted
effort, however, without any participation, it wont be of much help.

As always, this is an effort to help reduce noise/redundancy on the list --
not an app. We are in the process of launching a new service, so it would be
approx 3 weeks from now, when I would have something for people to use.

Cheers
Peter