Hi Enlai.

Can you provide more information, please?

If you experience times that there is "no response", do you mean that
the request is timing out?

As for getting a successful response, yet the status not updating
could be caused by sending tweets with the same text as a tweet you
sent recently.

Either way, I don't know which of these, if any, are afflicting you.
Can you provide more information as to what precisely you are issuing
to the API, and what precisely is it responding with?

Thanks!