I agree, however it would help a lot because instead of doing :

for keyword in all_keywords
 if tweet.match(keyword)
  //matched, notify users
 end
end

we could do

for keyword in keywords_matched
 // same as above
end

for matching 5,000 keywords, it would bring the first loop from 5,000
to probably 1 or 2.
You know what you matched, so it's quiet easy for you just to include
row data of matched keywords, I don't need anything fancy. Just space
separated keywords would help _so much_.