We've got a project lined up to come up with an answer for OAuth app
delegation problem. We haven't done a deep dive into what the approach
might be yet so we don't have any ideas yet. Would be glad to have the
conversation with those who are interested and have ideas.

--
Marcel Molina
Twitter Platform Team