+1

I've just started adding Lists to Hahlo.com and found this same thing.

Based on the description in the docs I was expecting:

/user/lists.format to be just the lists the user created
/user/lists/subscriptions.format to be the lists the user created +
those they are following (as it is on twitter.com), not just the ones
they are following

any chance of getting a combined my lists + lists I follow (or
changing the /subscriptions response) to eliminate the need for
multiple API calls?