Please keep discussions on list.

The issue clearly is one at your end, if you get the same results by
going directly to the URL. You can't rely on anything GoDaddy says,
their support is 100% full of idiots.

Were it me, and I couldn't undo what I'd done, I'd probably create a
fresh web root, and rebuild piece by piece until it broke again, or
until it was 100% in shape again.

∞ Andy Badera
∞ +1 518-641-1280 Google Voice
∞ This email is: [ ] bloggable [x] ask first [ ] private
∞ Google me: http://www.google.com/search?q=andrew%20badera