Whether you plug your token in or not shouldn't matter -- the callback
script should fire when you call the URL, regardless. All you're
looking for is a page load here, whether it errors or not.

As I said, the problem is clearly one on your end, if you can't load
the callback page by calling it directly in a browser.

If you haven't already, check your logs. (Firewall messages, Apache or
whatever other server, etc. etc. Particularly Apache, if this all
started with .htaccess issues.)

∞ Andy Badera
∞ +1 518-641-1280 Google Voice
∞ This email is: [ ] bloggable [x] ask first [ ] private
∞ Google me: http://www.google.com/search?q=andrew%20badera