Please keep us updated w/ discussion on relaxing the crossdomain
policy on api.twitter.com. Currently it is impossible to build full
featured in-browser Flash clients for Twitter without using a proxy,
which is part of the reason so many of them are desktop AIR apps.
Twitter is doing itself a disservice by blocking API access to a large
number of developers. Please see this thread of Flash developers
asking for this:
http://groups.google.com/group/twitter-development-talk/browse_frm/thread/e35a708400b529b3