that sounds great -- please feel free to continue this discussion on this list, or just reach out to me personally.

Very glad to hear that! I'm going to reach out to my fellow Flashers
again to see who can give solid advice on opening up the crossdomain
policy while maintaining security.

hi!

we're definitely discussing it heavily internally now that
api.twitter.com has been launched and we are attempting to migrate all
developers to use that endpoint instead of the twitter.com endpoints.
we'll definitely keep people updated as we think these through.  of
course, we always welcome discussion -- so please feel free to chime
in with ideas, concerns, etc.

Any update on when a similar policy will be put into place on
api.twitter.com? This was promised a year and a half ago. A lot of
folks are asking for it, as can be seen in this thread:
http://groups.google.com/group/twitter-development-talk/browse_frm/th ...

hi all.

we've put the following crossdomain.xml onto search.twitter.com
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE cross-domain-policy SYSTEM
"http://www.macromedia.com/xml/dtds/cross-domain-policy.dtd
">
<cross-domain-policy>
        <allow-access-from domain="*" />
</cross-domain-policy>
hopefully this fixes most people's apps!  we're aiming to stay with
this policy on search.

Any update on why the change in the search crossdomain? is it
permanent? you should at least give developers time to prepare

hi all.

the crossdomain.xml files are back on twitter.com and
search.twitter.com -- sorry for the accidental removal.  feel
free to
reach out if you have any issues.

thanks!

--