One of the tools my app offers is the ability to customize and create
a avatar that can be updated from the site...

the problem I am having is I have all the users cached on the site so
profile image/data do not need to be requested when a persons profile
is being viewed... The problem is the images are appearing on Twitter
just fine but its been 8 hours since the last test I ran on 30 users
and the images still have not been updated in the API data... I just
ran my re-cache script and everything is still the same.. I manually
verified the profile_img_url was the same in both the users/show and
verify_credentials methods... Still the same images.

Is there something going on today or what?