Hey Zac,

That's what I decided to do too.

Interested in your point of concern given as an example though.
 MGTwitterEngine gives you a UUID for each request right?  So you should be
dropping those into an array for your tracking purposes so you know where
they came from and what for (and which account), and then respond
appropriately?

One of the things I didn't like about it is that I couldn't find an easy way
to gain access to the response body if an error occurs.  I realized the
subset of API calls I need is so small that I should just roll my own anyway
though..

Tim.