Only if the recipient is paying attention. I know Google Groups
respects SPF records. I don't remember seeing DKIF info in the email
headers though, but I could have simply ignored it.

∞ Andy Badera
∞ +1 518-641-1280 Google Voice
∞ This email is: [ ] bloggable [x] ask first [ ] private
∞ Google me: http://www.google.com/search?q=andrew%20badera