For some reason, my previous post didn't show up :/
So, we don't get the error when we stay in the limitations of the
default access level (200 track and 400 userids).

If we go beyond that, we get : HTTP/1.1 413 Request Entity Too Large

Could it be that our username hasn't been approved despite what the
interface says? Our username is "superfeedr_trac"

Thanks,

Julien