Thanks Nelu - I was aware of this method, unfortunately, if a user
owns 6 lists, and we want to check which of those lists a user is a
member of, that would be 6 API calls. This will pretty quickly eat
into a user's 150.

When a list/members method which just returns all the ids of people in
a list is implemented, this will get a lot easier as you'll be able to
cache the list members, but until then can anybody else know of a
workaround?

Tom