I think they must have come back as I can see them again now ... maybe
they got left behind in the old office :-)

Anyway and more importantly, does anyone know how multiple retweets
will be represented ... will there be multiple 'user' nodes within the
'retweeted_status' node or will the be multiple 'retweeted_status'
nodes or perhaps they wont be represented at all?

On a separate point, it really would be great if there were a test
feed we could 'follow' that would have stuff like this in it ... it
must exist internally for regression testing I would have thought, or
perhaps someone has created one that we could all use.