I have the use case where I want to ingest twitter messages based on a
set of tags that will changes frequently (possibly a few times a min
or more). I'm polling the search api and can vary the terms I'm
searching for with each request. I would love to move over to the
streaming api but I'm not sure if I can dynamically change the terms
I'm filtering on without tearing down and restarting the stream which
I imagine is not efficient nor particularly friendly to twitter. Is
there a well defined way to use the stream api in this manner?