I've been playing with the Search API's and finding them pretty
straightforward to use, with one exception. I'm unable to find tweets
originating from one specific company for some reason I don't
understand. The company is Ethical Bean, with a feed address of
http://twitter.com/ethicalbean.

Doing a search using the following query string, "q=from
%3Aethicalbean", returns 0 hits, although I can do a search using
"q="ethicalbean" and get lots of hits.

Interestingly enough, using the Twitter home page "Find People"
feature, searches on both "Ethical Bean" and "ethical bean" return 0
hits.

Can anybody tell me what I'm doing wrong?
TIA
Howard