It is possible to post a NL in a status update, but almost all HTML
clients will ignore it (actually, they'll treat it like any other NL in
HTML, which is about the same thing).
Even my command-line twitter client, which used to display the post such
as yours with a NL correctly, now mimics the behaviour of HTML clients.
bottom line: I don't think you will find a client that will honor a NL.
you might be able to get a few s in to emphasize your URL by
separating it from your text, but it's iffy and (at six chars for a
single blank space) expensive.
Joseph Cheek
[email protected]
@cheekdotcom on twitter
ericbulloch wrote:
Hey All,
I was wondering is it possible to add line breaks when posting a
tweet.
For example I want to post some thing like this:
Check out what I just designed...
{Link to design}
Create your own design at...
{Link to create design}
But when I post a tweet it looks like this:
Check out what I just designed... {Link to
design} Create your own design at... {Link
to create design}
Please help