Andres,

All track results are currently rate limited in the Streaming API.
Each level of access gives more keywords and also a larger proportion
of the total stream. To help you manage this, we sent a limit notice
after each limited period expires. If you count the statuses received
and also examine the limit notice, you can determine the amount that
you are over-requesting.

-John Kalucki
http://twitter.com/jkalucki
Services, Twitter Inc.