Twitter supports OAuth 1.0a wich specifies that oauth_callback be included
in the signed request to https://twitter.com/oauth/request_token. The
response from twitter will include the request token as well as
oauth_callback_confirmed=true. Any domain should work as well as special
mobile URLs.

You can read the announcement here:
http://groups.google.com/group/twitter-api-announce/browse_frm/thread/472500cfe9e7cdb9?hl=en

Abraham