Thanks for pointing that out - use of the source parameter is not
mentioned in the API docs. Still, I am unable to search _only_ by the
source parameter. Doing so results in the following error: [error]You
must enter a query.[/error]. Any way around this?

For certain apps we are working on, tweets sent through the app form a
set. It shouldn't be necessary to keep copies on our server, I would
like the ability to query for them. A compromise, and a strategy used
in some other APIs, is to return a set of IDs which can then be
handled and sent back for the full items.

Ken