http://help.twitter.com/forums/31935/entries/66018

happy thanksgiving.

Thank you for your answer. There are no results indeed. But why ? I
don't understand the logic. Normally on twitter.com/mmflint there are
tweets, and rss feed is full too. Am I missing something obvious ?

Thanks for help.

That is because there are no results to
return:http://search.twitter.com/search?q=from%3AMMFlint

Hello group, I have a problem with one single url:
http://search.twitter.com/search.json?q=from%3AMMFlint
I integrated that json flow in my app but since about one week the
"results" array stays empty. I was trying to find info about limits,
valid dates, etc but there is nothing about that on the json api page.
Can somebody help me with that issue ? What am I doing wrong ?

Thanks in advance

marcin

--
Raffi Krikorian