I have already solve the special char problem because encoding in
Flex.
but I still find that when I call _method= DELETE in List API, I still
get 401 Unauthorized from api.twitter.com.

On Nov 25, 11:09 am, Wilfred yau <wld991...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am using OAuth to accessListAPI, but I find that if the request
> URL contain some char like "_", "(", then twitter will return  401
> Unauthorized.
>
> Does anyone know what is the problem??
>
> and this is my request:
>
> *Request URL:
>
> http://api.twitter.com/1/wilfred_yau/yedsrc/members.xml
>
> *Request header:
>
> Host:api.twitter.com
> User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:
> 1.9.2b3) Gecko/20091115 Firefox/3.6b3 GTB6
> Accept: text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,*/
> *;q=0.8
> Accept-Language: en-us,en;q=0.5
> Accept-Encoding: gzip,deflate
> Accept-Charset: ISO-8859-1,utf-8;q=0.7,*;q=0.7
> Keep-Alive: 115
> Connection: keep-alive
> Cookie: __utma=43838368.448377351.1258538849.1259115844.1259117264.22;
> __utmz=43838368.1258703218.9.4.utmcsr=google|utmccn=(organic)|
> utmcmd=organic|utmctr=gmasbaby; __utmv=43838368.lang%3A%20en;
> __qca=P0-1731751766-1258598366235; __utmb=43838368.8.10.1259117264;
> _twitter_sess=BAh7DDoTcGFzc3dvcmRfdG9rZW4iLWYxZDlkMzA5OWExZTMxMDIzZTlmMGJj
> %250AOWM1YzllYzAyYTVjOWU2NGM6DGNzcmZfaWQiJTU4MTVlMjgzNWUyNGNhYThh
> %250ANjE1YzdjOWU4MTE5MGJjOhF0cmFuc19wcm9tcHQwOgl1c2VyaQQ5oOgDOg5y
> %250AZXR1cm5fdG8iJGh0dHA6Ly90d2l0dGVyLmNvbS9zb2Z0cGVkaWFtYWM6B2lk
> %250AIiU0Y2JmMWJmNjc0YzJmOTlhZGZjMTA1MzE3NzI3ZGUwNiIKZmxhc2hJQzon
> %250AQWN0aW9uQ29udHJvbGxlcjo6Rmxhc2g6OkZsYXNoSGFzaHsABjoKQHVzZWR7%250AAA
> %253D%253D--3573176707558a7f9cd9653e6a60c073c94e91f5; __utmc=43838368
>
> *Post Data:
> Content-type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded
> Content-length: 300
>
> oauth%5Fconsumer%5Fkey=WiW3RrjmAhPvWvTn6oPLA&id=66626470&oauth
> %5Ftoken=65577017%2DK65DjHAcUbYOEJW5XMVnVuAkRy8fDnNnVGRZDOSAQ&oauth
> %5Ftimestamp=1259118273&oauth%5Fsignature=zaA0CbWpls3lowiWG0yHCZig%2B2M
> %3D&oauth%5Fversion=1%2E0&oauth%5Fsignature%5Fmethod=HMAC%2DSHA1&
> %5Fmethod=DELETE&oauth%5Fnonce=2875
>
> Also, I got same problem in set status using OAuth :
>
> *Request URL:
>
> http://twitter.com/statuses/update.xml
>
> *Request header:
>
> Host: twitter.com
> User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:
> 1.9.2b3) Gecko/20091115 Firefox/3.6b3 GTB6
> Accept: text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,*/
> *;q=0.8
> Accept-Language: en-us,en;q=0.5
> Accept-Encoding: gzip,deflate
> Accept-Charset: ISO-8859-1,utf-8;q=0.7,*;q=0.7
> Keep-Alive: 115
> Connection: keep-alive
> Cookie: __utma=43838368.448377351.1258538849.1259115844.1259117264.22;
> __utmz=43838368.1258703218.9.4.utmcsr=google|utmccn=(organic)|
> utmcmd=organic|utmctr=gmasbaby; __utmv=43838368.lang%3A%20en;
> __qca=P0-1731751766-1258598366235; __utmb=43838368.8.10.1259117264;
> _twitter_sess=BAh7DDoTcGFzc3dvcmRfdG9rZW4iLWYxZDlkMzA5OWExZTMxMDIzZTlmMGJj
> %250AOWM1YzllYzAyYTVjOWU2NGM6DGNzcmZfaWQiJTU4MTVlMjgzNWUyNGNhYThh
> %250ANjE1YzdjOWU4MTE5MGJjOgl1c2VyaQQ5oOgDOhF0cmFuc19wcm9tcHQwIgpm
> %250AbGFzaElDOidBY3Rpb25Db250cm9sbGVyOjpGbGFzaDo6Rmxhc2hIYXNoewAG
> %250AOgpAdXNlZHsAOgdpZCIlNGNiZjFiZjY3NGMyZjk5YWRmYzEwNTMxNzcyN2Rl
> %250AMDY6DnJldHVybl90byIkaHR0cDovL3R3aXR0ZXIuY29tL3NvZnRwZWRpYW1h
> %250AYw%253D%253D--dfa30d93e80be97e1404abbb466f2c6191816d69;
> __utmc=43838368
> Authorization: Basic Z21hc2JhYnk6eW95b2JhYnk=
>
> *Post Data:
>
> Content-type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded
> Content-length: 303
>
> oauth%5Fnonce=4280&oauth%5Fsignature%5Fmethod=HMAC%2DSHA1&oauth
> %5Ftimestamp=1259117789&status=%40vincenthpchan%20%28O%3A&oauth
> %5Fversion=1%2E0&oauth%5Fconsumer%5Fkey=WiW3RrjmAhPvWvTn6oPLA&oauth
> %5Fsignature=dZ0OBySJzAZsdhwUKvK9zaIamE4%3D&oauth
> %5Ftoken=65577017%2DK65DjHAcUbYOEJW5XMVnVuAkRy8fDnNnVGRZDOSAQ
>
> I wonder it is the problem about oauth_signature, but I don't what
> wrong with it.
> Thanks you very much ;-)

Reply via email to