Hi,

I have been using twitter API from the fast few months in numerous
iPhone Apps. I just started using lists in one of my apps and facing
problems with private lists. Able to get response for public lists
successfully and getting "Not found" error for private lists.

I have two lists test and private which are public and private
respectively. When I try to get public list statuses I am getting the
response. For private list it is giving this error

Request : http://api.twitter.com/1/CliqueDemo/lists/private/statuses.xml

Response:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<hash>
  <request>/1/CliqueDemo/lists/private/statuses.xml</request>
  <error>Not found</error>
</hash>

Am I doing something wrong or need to do something more for private
lists ?.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Regards
Kiran