Dear Sir/Madam,

           We've been developing our software based on Twitter API
( already got white listed ) to feed all tweets to SMS and MSN
( Windows Live Messenger ) to users in Thailand. Now marketing team
would like know exactly on how we can use Twitter Logo in  our ads and
marketing campaign..

>From this link http://help.twitter.com/forums/10771/entries/77641

Use the current Twitter logo or current Twitter T as a link to the
Twitter service.
Use the current Twitter logo or current Twitter T to show that your
product is compatible with Twitter.

Compatible is very general term, so I would like you to clarify us on
these items

1) Can I put Twitter Logo and displaying the word "our service is
compatible with Twitter" ?
2) Can I put Twitter Logo and displaying the word "our service feeds
Tweet from TWITTER account" ?
3) Can I put Twitter Logo and displaying the word "our service
integrates with TWITTER"?

This is very urgent! Please help before I pay advertisement service to
create ads.. Thanks

Tom Toongsi
+66-89-111-4949
Bangkok Thailand