Hi all,

  I am Andrew,will like to develop a Twitter client on Windows.

It will be a client software on windows.
I can make the GUI similer to a famous website.
(take a example, Googi Calendar is similer GUI to Google Calendar)

  I am looking a opportunities for cooperation.

The features of  that twiteer client can be:
  * The GUI similer to a famous website (or maybe yours )
  * Display tweets in calendar-view,list,..or..
  * Download data(tweets+pictures) and read them off-line.
  * Write new tweets off-line and upload them when on-line.
  * and custom functions to fit your need.

  (Option) with the function of Schedule in it.
  (Option) with the function of RSS-reader in it.

 ps:

  1.i am developing a RSS-reader that GUI similer to Google Reade.

  2.about Googi Calendar, http://groups.google.com/group/googi-calendar
    a calendar software that able to sync with Google Calendar before.
     I am the developer ,but I dont plan to develop new version for it
currently.

regards,

 Andrew   (Chi-Shun Chen)