hi luca.

yup - geo data should be everywhere a status is rendered. on the REST API, on streaming, and on search. if its not there, please feel free to reach out to me.

Hi Raffi,

our app (www.kirigo.com) currently fills the geo tag of status updates
- since we also want to extract this info from tweets from others, my
question is:
is the search the only way to extract the geo coordinates of a tweet?
I would rather been interested in the timeline and I can see from the
doc that the method statuses/public_timeline has a <geo/> section - is
that implemented?

Thanks a lot for your time!

Luca

-------