Can you clarify what you mean by login into Twitter?

If you are want to use the API to interact with Twitter on behalf of the
user my OAuth example is a good place to start.

If you want to be able to log users into the Twitter website from your site
I don't think there is any way to do that without really dirty hacks that
are likely to break.

Abraham

On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 08:15, Feras Allaou <feras.all...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you very much .
> So OAuth give me the ability to login ? & to let my application
> loginto twitter account no ?
> also if I want to update my status using my application , they write
> down that I updated my status using my application name ?
>
> Waiting ur reply.
>
> On Dec 7, 4:10 am, Tobias Nix <tobias....@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello Feras,
> >
> > have a look onhttp://apiwiki.twitter.com/OAuth-Examples
> > There are a lot of examples like:http://twitter.abrah.am/
> >
> > Hth, Tobias
> >

> > On Sun, Dec 6, 2009 at 18:58, Feras Allaou <feras.all...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > > Dear Sirs,
> >
> > > I really need your help . I tried to read the Api wiki but I didn't
> > > understand anything :S . I want anyone who can help me in building a
> > > form to Login into Twitter ! I am PHP programmer , so could anyone
> > > explain the concept for me ?
> >
> > > Waiting your kind reply.
> >
> > > Regards,
> > > Feras Allaou