People have made their own suggestions, so I'm not going to mirror them. I would suggest, however, that customer to business communication probably would be better conducted on a forum other than twitter (people who are trying to describe problems they are having aren't at their most succinct and you usually need more information than 140 characters provides). Now business-to-customer maybe, but it would probably be better in the form of tweeting the customer a shortlink.