Hi,
I understand when using the Twitter OAuth API to request a list of
followers, i am given only 100.
When i add the "cursor" => "-1" i am given a [users] section and then
[next_cursor] and [previous_cursor]

If i wanted to get all of the followers i could call the first
followers request, then while next_cursor is not equal to "0" call
again, but set the cursor as the previous call's [next_cursor] -
correct?

I am building this in PHP and i am not sure if this is the totally
wrong way about this (oh and i will check if follower count is <= than
12,000 as the limit per hour per user is 150 so to stop their limit
being reached.

Any help appreciated!