On Sun, Dec 6, 2009 at 11:30 AM, Michael Steuer <mste...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Are any of you aware of a photo service that allows picture uploads from my
> oauth based Twitter client? The Api for all the usual suspects (twitpic,
> yfrog, tweetphoto, etc) requires  passing of the user's Twitter username and
> password, but being an oauth client, I don't have the user's password
> available to me. How are other oauth based clients dealing with this? It
> seems my only option is building my own, but I'd rather hook into an
> existing service.

I have added Image upload facility to my app: http://tdash.org/

I am game for providing an OAuth based image upload API if other apps are
interested. (Esp non-browser / mobile apps).

I will be doing it anyway; contacting me now will probably help shape up the
API and my priorities.

Feel free to contact me off-list as well.

cheers,
--
Harshad RJ
http://hrj.wikidot.com