I have been getting my head wrapped around OAuth and have finally got
enough understanding to pull data from Twitter. It seems as though all
of my GET calls work, but when I try to POST data ( update status) I
get

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<hash>
<request>/statuses/update.xml?oauth_consumer_key=CENSORED?
oauth_consumer_key=CENSORED&oauth_nonce=CENSORED&oauth_signature=CENSORED=&oauth_signature_method=HMAC-
SHA1&oauth_timestamp=1260564383</request>
<error>Incorrect signature</error>
</hash>

I thought maybe the library I was using was incorrect in creating the
signature but after going to
http://hueniverse.com/2008/10/beginners-guide-to-oauth-part-iv-signing-requests/
and filling in the areas, the signature is exactly the same in my
output as that page.

With that I am kind of lost as to why it isn't working. Anyone have
any ideas??