Kelly,

I'm the maintainer of the TwitterVB project.  Thanks for trying
TwitterVB!  Your best bet for getting help with the TwitterVb library
is to post in the TwitterVB discussion forum at the following URL:
http://twittervb.codeplex.com/Thread/List.aspx

To answer your question more specifically...

1. Call the UserTimeLine() method, using the TwitterParameters object
to specify whose tweets you want to see and how many tweets you want
to see.
2. Loop through the resulting List(Of TwitterStatus) and call the
DeleteUpdate() method, massing in each Tweet ID that you wish to
delete.

Because the timelines do not reach back terribly far, it may not be
possible to delete every ID that's older than one week.  If that's
what you want to accomplish, you may want to store the IDs of the
tweets you post as you post them, along with the date.  Then, you
could just retrieve the appropriate IDs from that list.

Hope this helps!

--Duane