Hi Raffi,

Curious how the contributors will be associated? Will it essentially
be linking accounts? Presumably then the user would identify in an app
which account to post an update to based on those accounts they have
been associated as contributors to? So, a "contribution" would
originate from a separate Twitter account, let's say @Raffi and be
posted to @Twitter. The primary difference from what we're used to
with CoTweet for example, where you may have many authors with no
individual twitter accounts, this would all be based on having two or
more accounts (1 biz account linked to contributor accounts). Does
that make sense?

Justyn