Last week at Le Web, Twitter's Platform Director, Ryan Sarver,
announced that Twitter will be "opening the firehose to all
developers." As I recall, there were a number of reasons why Twitter
kept the firehose restricted. Some of these were "legal reasons".

I'm starting to put together an action plan for 2010, and I'm really
curious - what has changed legally since then that would allow Twitter
to open the firehose to "all developers?" What legal agreements /
licenses / contracts must a developer commit to in order to gain
access to the firehose?

--
M. Edward (Ed) Borasky
http://borasky-research.net

"I've always regarded nature as the clothing of God." ~Alan Hovhaness