I just raised a support ticket, that was created as "Closed" (!)
without any feedback, acknowledgement or answer.

------
Request 785706 (Closed)
Submitted Dec 15 01:49 am by you

Can we have three new default lists?

"Unlisted" - all friends/followers that are not included in one of
your lists

"Mutual" (or similar) - friends that are followers
"UnMutual" (or similar) - friends that are NOT followers

Thank you :)
------

So I'm asking here as well, in the hope that at least the development
and user community will point me in the correct direction.

The idea is that all profiles would have the 3 lists above created
with the account, and maintained by Twitter.

Regards