The authorization page http://twitter.com/oauth/authorize has a quirky
behavior, to me at least. More than once I have denied access to my own app due
to the tabindex order of the form elements.  The tabindex on the "Deny" and
"Allow" buttons is inversed, and does not correspond to the visual layout of
the buttons. I would switch that around for consistency. Also it would be cool
if hitting "enter" would send the form with "Allow"...

By the way, does a "Deny" count against an app?

Thanks
Ken

Windows Live Hotmail: Your friends can get your Facebook updates, right from
HotmailĀ®.
http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/windows/windowslive/see-it-in-action/social-network-basics.aspx?ocid=PID23461::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-xm:SI_SB_4:092009