Hai,

I was using search API to get tweets from Twitter. When i append geo code to
the URL i got following error  like this

.TwitterException: *Server returned HTTP response code: 502 for URL*:
http://search.twitter.com/search.json?q=%22holiday+list.+Pick+me%21%22&phrase=&rpp=100&page=10&geocode=36.778261%2C-119.4179324%2C500.0km
        at com.netelixir.api.twitterSrc.
http.HttpClient.httpRequest(HttpClient.java:274)
        at
com.netelixir.api.twitterSrc.http.HttpClient.get(HttpClient.java:189)
        at com.netelixir.api.twitterSrc.Twitter.get(Twitter.java:279)
        at com.netelixir.api.twitterSrc.Twitter.search(Twitter.java:1125)
        at
com.netelixir.api.twitter.DumpTweetsData.run(DumpTweetsData.java:119)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

If i try to pull tweets without geo code then its working fine ,

What is the wrong in the sending url and why its coming like this?

Is there any other way to get tweets by using geocode from Search API?

please give me reply as early as possible.

Thanks
Praveen