the short answer is no.

"logged in" is a hard thing -- you can tell the last time a user tweeted by
looking at the time stamp of the status update, however, as people can
consume tweets on a variety of places (the web, API clients, third parties,
etc.), its hard to define "logged in".

as for what application was used last, i would look at what is the source
field of the last tweet the user sent.

--
Raffi Krikorian
Twitter Platform Team