On 12/19/2009 9:12 AM, Raffi Krikorian wrote:
i don't use filesocial, but can you be a lot more specific? what is file social trying to do?

On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 10:15 PM, John Meyer <john.l.me...@gmail.com <mailto:john.l.me...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    I'm getting a 500 error on FileSocial.com when using the API, and
    I was wondering if anybody else is getting this type of error.

I fixed it. I'm trying to upload a file and post the link to twitter through filesocial.com Turns out you have to register your username through filesocial first (it's a bit odd considering that they ask for your username and password in the api).