hi zhu.

one way would be to create a twitter account that follows all those users,
and then call
http://apiwiki.twitter.com/Twitter-REST-API-Method%3A-statuses-home_timelinefor
your own user.

alternatively, if you don't want to have a twitter account, then you can
call

http://apiwiki.twitter.com/Twitter-REST-API-Method%3A-statuses-user_timeline

for each of the users you are interested in, and merge the results yourself.

--
Raffi Krikorian
Twitter Platform Team