Hi Raffi,

Thanks a lto for this answer, honestly this sounds too hard to code
for me as I'm more a designer than a coder, but I do understand the
logic behind this process.
I had other answers too, telling me that maybe in the future twitpic
servers will have the same API possibilities that Twitter, with
possibilities to search directly in Twipic, which would ofcourse be
easier.

Anyway that would be good to see something like that in development.

have a nice day!