Thank you,

Language ASP CLASSIC

What end point : http://twitter.com/statuses/update.xml

Parameters:

get_twitter_url
('POST',twitter_url,oauth_key333,oauth_key333s,token_auth_var,token_secret_var,
'http://twitter.com', // scope
'status', // name of the parameter
mensaje // the text to be send
)

//
//
function get_twitter_url
(accion,url_var,url_customer,key_secret_o,token333,token334,scope,oaparametro,mensaje)
{
var url_var2 =''
if (accion == 'POST')
{
        if (mensaje != '')
        {
                var msgtxt = PE('&'+oaparametro +'=')+ PE(mensaje)
                var msgtxt2 = oaparametro+'="'+ PE(mensaje)+'"'
                var DataToSend  = msgtxt2
        }
}
if (accion == 'GET')
{
        if (mensaje != '')
        {
                url_var2 =  '?'+oaparametro+'='+PE(mensaje)
        }
        var msgtxt = ''
        var msgtxt2 = ''
        var DataToSend = null
}
var nonce_o = nonce_rut()
var ts_o        = ts_rut()

var base334 =
        accion
+       '&'+PE(url_var)
+       url_var2
+       '&'+PE('oauth_consumer_key=')   + PE(url_customer)
+       PE('&oauth_nonce=')             + (nonce_o)
+       PE('&oauth_signature_method=')  + PE('HMAC-SHA1')
+       PE('&oauth_timestamp=') + PE(ts_o)
+       PE('&oauth_token=')             + PE(token333)
+       PE('&oauth_version=')           + PE('1.0')
+       msgtxt

var key_secret  = key_secret_o;
var firma               = PE(str2rstr_utf8(key_secret))+"&"+ ((str2rstr_utf8
(token334)));
firma           = (b64_hmac_sha1(firma, base334))

var auth333     = 'OAuth oauth_version='                        + '"1.0", '
                +'oauth_nonce="'                                + nonce_o
+'", '
                +'oauth_timestamp="'                            + ts_o  +'", '
                +'oauth_consumer_key="'                 + url_customer+'", '
                +'oauth_token="'                                + (token333)
+'", '
                +'oauth_signature_method'                       +
'="HMAC-SHA1", '
                +'oauth_signature="'                            + PE(firma)
+'"'
                + msgtxt2
                +'\r\n'

var w_atom1 = upload_http_get('upload',accion,url_var+url_var2,
DataToSend,auth333,scope,mensaje)

if (w_atom1)
{
        Response.ContentType = "text/html"
}
else
{
        Response.Write('Sorry I cannot get the url required ....')
}
}

>    - what parameters are you passing in (if you are authenticating, what
>    user are you authenticating as?)
user = quenotacom or qnnnews

>    - if you are using OAuth, and you're having problems with oauth, please
>    provide us the entire oauth header that is being passed

100% operative for GET access, no for POST (the same rutine) attached

>    - what was the response that the twitter api returned to you?

Something is technically wrong Response 500

My sites are www.quenota.us / www.quenota.com

When I remove the status (text to send) i receive a response saying
everything is ok but for status/update i need to send a parameter, so
it looks like
the oauth is ok, the same when i change something in the signature ...
so it looks something in your side.

Thanks, if you need more let me know