Hi everybody,

First, thanks a lot to all the people out there, your help is
precious.

I'm willing to create a little php/jquery app that would display the
tweets of my followers only.
I thought of 2 solutions, can you give me your opinion ?

1) First, retrieving the names of all my followers with the API, anc
checking if all the tweets (related to a #hastag) are from them or
not, before displaying them.
>> I think that's pretty long and time consuming for the code.

2) Retrieving all the tweets from my followers (if that's possible
with the API, I DONT KNOW HOW) and then filstering them by checking if
these tweets contains a choosen #hashtag
>> This time, I would filter less tweets than in solution 1, right?

If solution 2 is the best for you, can someone please tell me how to
list the tweets of my followers only??
I think I can arrange the rest of the story.

Many many thanks, and best wishes!