It seems like creating a stackexchange would just split the support power.
Better to just push people to the Stackoverflow tag.

Just noticed that Adobe is also using Stackoverflow for official support.

One issue I've noticed with Stackoverflow is it is harder for new developers
to participate where as the barrier for entry on Google Groups is just
having an email address.

Abraham

--
Abraham Williams | Awesome Lists | http://awesomeli.st