and how 'bout that off topic question?

a non-silent-treatment sort of answer would be really great -- even if it's "i can't tell you" or "i don't know" or "that's on a need to know basis and you don't need to know." or "you want the truth, you can't handle the truth!" or whatever.

my biggest concern is that it won't come before the deprecation of oAuth -- and I'll have to implement a pin bases solution in the interim, then rip that out, then implement the new flow if/when it's finally included in the twitter api. if that's the case, then i'm going to need to budget some more $$ for this effort.

i'm just looking at what sort of effort and money i'm going to have to spend on this in the next six months.

thanks,
isaiah