bummer.

i don't mean to be rude, but it sure feels like there is a large gap between the PR announcement a couple weeks ago and the reality on the ground. i'm trying to be patient in letting the info trickle down. i guess i'll ask again in a couple weeks?

<twiddling thumbs>
<waiting>
<hmmm  hmm hmmm>

until then, my app is limping along with basic auth without attribution.

isaiah