Cameron Kaiser wrote:
Does anyone know of a way to access a page that requires OAuth from a
URL without logging in? I am trying to scrape a page for extra data
for a Yahoo Pipes feed but the page can only be access when you are
logged in using twitter OAuth. I am teaching myself all this at the
moment so I might have missed something obvious but I would be really
grateful if someone could give me a hand with this or at least tell me
if it is not possible.

Thanks for any help and I hope when I have fully learnt this I can
make a reasonable contribution to the community.

Don't scrape pages. Your app or IP could be blocked for that activity.
What are you trying to access? There is probably an API method for it you
could use, and many may be accessed anonymously.

I am trying to send retweets using retweet.it from rss data. I was hoping to filter out the ones that matched certain keyword criteria and automatically retweet them from a php page that can only be accessed wehn logged in as it uses you account.