We're talking about lawyers here Duane. "Straight forward" is not a term that they understand.

On 1/1/2010 2:31 PM, Duane Roelands wrote:
It's been four weeks since I originally asked this question.  Is there
any chance at all it will be answered in the near future?

The time it takes to get a simple straight answer is mind-boggling.

On Dec 22 2009, 11:14 am, Duane Roelands<duane.roela...@gmail.com>