Hey Kyle,

Is that true re the rate limits?

I've always assumed that ANY request on an IP is xounted against that
IP's rate limit - so comes of the 20,000; and each user has their own
rate limit... normally 150 per hour.

So an authenticated request comes off both the user's and and IP's
rate limit?

In the very least, the user's limit of 150 per hour is affected first,
and then if that is maxed out, then the IP limit will come into play?

Could someone from Twitter clarify this, and Kyle's suggestion, as the
API docs are very vague in this area

Thanks

Simon